If you look up http://www.gainesvillesun.net/, "Gainesville, Florida" newspaper and search archives Pamela Creedon, one of Pamela Juart's MANY AKA's you will find that not only was this 33 year old convicted of grand theft, but there was or is high suspicion that she was part of a murder that took place in Alachua/High Springs Florida. I also found that she wasn't only an "adult nude entertainer" but has prostituted for years up until recently. This is the part I decided I needed to aware anyone of the parents that may let their kids go around Kevin and Pamela Juart, last Christmas the child protective agency was called because Pamela had hit her oldest daughter in the face, this was NOT a slap for bad language or a form of light discipline.
After I found this out I contacted former spouse's whom did verify this information is true and faxed me all of the formal paperwork. One of the spouses has a child with Kevin Juart and a judge in Gainesville Florida made a ruling that Pamela Juart was to have NO contact with this child.
Please read and have caution, our children need to be around good people and I have found out Pamela and Kevin Juart have pledged on numerous occasions they have 'changed' their ways, yet they continue to steal money from anyone that gives them access to their home, these people are malicious con-artists and will stop at noting to get what they want (drugs, house payment, rent or general items to survive)
HOLLY DABNEY AND HER FRIEND JENNIFFER PUBLISHED THIS PAGE TO SLANDER HER EX HUSBAND AND BEAUTIFUL WIFE AS SHE IS BITTER AND JEALOUS. A LEGAL SUIT AND CIVIL COMPLAINT AGAINST HER AND HER FRIEND HAVE BEEN ISSUED.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deleteu r sadly mistaken i am blood related and she is the spawn of satan she brags to anyone including her children that she got away w murder she will say she was raped by any man just to get attention all of ny wants nothing to do w her i tryed to see what was never there after three times of her stabbing me in back i see it all so clear she looks pretty on the outside to be deciveing and is horad under the skin a foul corpse full of me me me and would steep on u to get were ever she wanted she cares for no one and loves no one the comments her children have spoke of the ways she belittles them u think u know her but u will see like all befor u
DeleteIm old friend what Maria says is true. She has bragged about gettin away with with the lawyers death sleepin with men for money manipulation stealin from all kinds of people and more be aware and careful she has been successful to this entire time
DeleteEverything is public record, I don't think anyone was saying this wasn't true. All we can do is be cautious and pray for the children.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMaria Creedon Borgatta and Holly Ruth Bocherding Dabney are both mental and bitter and anything either says needs to ignored and accounted to the fact one can't have kids or find man to actually want to be with her who's on heroin and coke....the other an old bag who cheats on her husband with his friends and her friends husbands.... not to mention a pill popping neurotic jealous theif desperately trying to tare at awoman who has come back from hell and achieved great things ..never has there been anyone as pathetic as these two women who try to even attack her little children as though they offer some comfort or friendship and its illegal for either to contact her underage children....who's really dangerous?
ReplyDeleteYes compare the murderer to someone who didnt do anything wrong in the longrun
DeleteSomeone contacted me about this post and said they were worried because a family member was in contact with someone who looks, talks and acts like Pam. I did a tiny search and it sure was her.
DeleteSo sad for her kids. She has nobody else. This is extremely hard to believe:( Pamela is Currently living in Greensburg Pennsylvania after her husband out of the blue hung himself…?!?! Within months it got married again? Wow! Living under one of its/hers numerous alias’s (too many to list) …Celestine Apostolescu
People of Greensburg please read all the court records
I know the story behind PamelaCreedon Juart, Kevin M. Juart and Holly Dabney, yes, Pam was convicted of grand theft auto auto, she recently was a masseuse and when she had male clients the doors were locked and was on fact prostituting. She was charged for murder but wasn't charged. She admitted to numourus people while she was intoxicated, strung out on illegal drugs that she did imfact murder the retired lawyer from Florida. She punched her daughter, numorous times had them live in Pennsylvania without heat, food and with verbal and physical abuse. Very manipulative and dangerous!
ReplyDeleteI don't know who Maria is other then she is Pam's sister.
Kevin is a very violent person! He is abusive, Angry, unhappy, and he has been hospitalized numourus times at mental hospitals where he was informed he is bi-polar. He as well has a felony which I haven't heard why yet. I knew him for years and it wasn't until Holly divorced him that he became a completely different person. He begged her not to divorce him (I felt bad for him) but she apparently married him at a young age because it was the right thing to do (they had a child together) not because she loved him. I believe that was very wrong of her to do. Kevin is I my opinion trapped and couldn't leave Pam even if he wanted to. She has threatened him that she WILL take the children and go to NYC where she apparently has ties with very bad people and will have them hide, protect and put her somewhere he could never find them. That would be very dangerous for the children because all she knows is crime, prostitution and manipulation.
Holly I unfortunately know the least about, I know she remarried to a Floridian, had three more children, they seem to be well off. I found no crimes on either her or her husband. I did contact a family member who gave me a little more insight. She has been a at home mom for 22ish years, I know she was in a car accident when she was 14 or so while Kevin Juart was driving the vehicle that left her with head injuries and broken bones, I'm unsure if it was Kevin's wrong doing or not. I've tried to contact her but can never reach her.
My point in writing this is because I ran across this years ago so decided to research this ongoing "battle", I will continue to do so! I hope if you know these people you read what I wrote because I'm not involved, completely impartial and for your own safety.
Also, the fact that Pamela and/or Kevin posted the post under the name of "keeping you in the truth" shows a lot. She first pokes fun about her biological sister because she can't have kids? Then has nothing more to add so makes up the drug accusations?
ReplyDeleteTwo she says that Holly is an old bag? That she cheats on her husband (I don't know if that's true but if it were would Holly confide in someone like Pamela? I don't think so. She proceeded to say Holly was a pill popper, I do know that Holly caught Pamela and Kevin with pain pills and was appauled.
Pamela has no legal papers saying that Maria or Holly can have no contact with her children, however I know from public records that Holly did have papers from a judge saying Pamela was not to be anywhere near the daughter of Kevin and Holly.
She pretty much just accused them of everything she had done in attempt to manipulate anyone who may read this very important post. Safety is #1 when it comes to our children, and ourselves as well. We must stay alert and warn out neighbors and friends about people that serve a negative presence.
Hello, if anyone is reading this can you please contact me at tiffanyroth35@gmail.com.
DeleteBy LISE FISHER
ReplyDeleteSun staff writer
Published: Wednesday, December 4, 2002 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, December 3, 2002 at 10:00 p.m.
Instead of accepting a plea deal for a 55-year prison term, a New York man will take his chances this week with jurors in the 1997 killing of a retired lawyer.
Four years ago, Joseph Badagliacca, 25, reneged on a plea agreement with prosecutors in a case involving the death of William Alban, 61.
Now Badagliacca faces life in prison if convicted of first-degree murder, home invasion robbery and conspiracy to commit home invasion robbery.
Prosecutors maintain Alban became the victim of a robbery plot involving an exotic dancer named Pamela Creedon, her boyfriend, Badagliacca, and two other men. Investigators allege the four orchestrated an ambush of Alban, a regular customer of Creedon's, at his two-story home in the Alachua-High Springs area.
The four planned the surprise attack several days before the Nov. 8 murder, Chief Assistant State Attorney Jeanne Singer told jurors in opening statements Tuesday. Money was the motive for Creedon and Badagliacca, Singer said.
The pair came to Florida from New York hoping to start a new life, but instead ended up desperate for cash and about to be evicted. Alban was their chance to escape their money troubles and return home.
Badagliacca and Creedon enlisted two area men, acquaintances Robert Parra, 26, and Shawn McKinley, 25, in the plot. The four decided to kill Alban because he would have been able to identify them, she said.
Alban's body was found several days after he had been strangled. Money, credit cards and his truck had been stolen.
McKinley, who is set to testify as a state's witness, and Parra are each serving 50-year prison sentences for Alban's death. At her trial in October 2000, Creedon was found guilty of grand theft auto because of the truck theft and acquitted her of other charges in the case.
But Badagliacca's South Florida attorney Arthur Wallace told jurors the evidence will show Creedon was behind the plot to hurt Alban.
"Whatever her reasons, Ms. Creedon wanted to commit an act of violence against Mr. Alban and, in order to accomplish that, she attempted to persuade my client to participate. He indicated he would not follow through with it," Wallace said.
Badagliacca did eventually go into Alban's home the day of the attack but only after Creedon ran out naked screaming, "Help him," he said.
Parra's testimony will support Badagliacca's claims, Wallace said.
At a hearing held before the trial began, however, Parra, dressed in his inmate's uniform, told Circuit Judge Peter Sieg he would not testify in spite of the judge's order to take the stand.
Wallace, in his opening statements, also attacked McKinley's credibility and discounted the accuracy of incriminating statements Badagliacca made to investigators after his arrest.
The case is expected to go to the jury later this week.
Lise Fisher can be reached at 374-5092 or fisherl@gvillesun.com.
Article from the local newspaper after I goggles Pamela Creedon death of retired attorney
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete